Sunday, January 29, 2012

Month End Reports...

I cannot believe we are done with January.  I know that my post last week was similar to this, but it just blows my mind how quickly the past month has gone by.  I feel as though my 2012 goals have not truly been achieved, but thankfully, I have another 11 months to improve on them.  And isn't life about a constant improvement/learning experience anyway?

So let's see.... The Month in Summary.  A list of accomplishments:

-- Was offered a new job.
-- Read 1 book.
-- Attended church 1 weekend this month.
-- Planned upcoming races and booked at least 1 of my six adventures. 
-- Successfully mailed the two birthday cards that mattered!
-- I blogged 4 times this month.  Not exactly once a week, but for a non-blogger who doesn't usually keep up with that sort of thing, definitely an accomplishment.
-- I've spent more time catching up with the people who are important.  Although, I still have work to go, I've definitely made a little more time. 

Big goals for February include:
-- Post and create/try some new recipes!
-- Volunteer more. 
-- Read 3 books.
-- Pay all of my bills and start saving more money!
-- And stick to your fitness goal for the month, which will be Yoga. 

I'm feeling pretty optimistic about February.  Hoping to hear about some more job opportunities on the horizon!  Sorry to be so short and sweet tonight, but it's been a long day.  And a long month.  And on that note, I'm going to say goodnight.  See you next year, January!

No comments:

Post a Comment